Hiring this role remotely in any city in the countries of Brazil & Mexico .
Laskie is helping a few world class, venture-backed startups find talented Software Engineers. You will be employed directly by one of these startups and play an integral role in their early stage growth.
If you are an engineer who's passionate about building innovative products that scale to tens of millions of page views a day, we are looking for you.
Our Client offers smart developers like you a complex development ecosystem with short release cycles. Every week sees the new release of multiple products that meet the growing needs of millions of users worldwide.
Who We Are
In the Job Seeker organization, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our job seekers and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to user needs, and a passionate approach to service to help job seekers navigate through the ever-changing recruitment landscape. Simply put, our vision is to help job seekers get better jobs.
- Design, develop, and maintain pipelines that create search indexes out of data from large databases
- Design and implement efficient algorithms for ranking search results, increasing recall, filtering spam and personalization
- Extract, cluster or classify high-quality features from unstructured data
- Continually improve search quality and performance
- Code innovative tools to support rapid experimentation and learning
Who You Are
This team is seeking an experienced Backend engineer that is familiar with the standard Backend technologies and has experience working at scale. We are a deliberate team that drives development based on careful planning and a data-driven approach to new feature requests
- 3+ years of software development experience with programming languages and technologies such as Java or Python.
- 2+ years of experience with either NoSQL or SQL technologies.
- Deep understanding of the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deployment, and operations.
- Professional experience working with high-performance systems, large-scale systems.
- Experience with web technologies and full stack development.
- Experience building solutions for high-traffic websites is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field (Master’s is a plus).
- Ability to work efficiently on a remote/distributed team.
Nice to have:
- Lead and mentored other engineers on the team.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with multiple OO languages.
- Experience with Mongo, Kafka, AWS
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Experience with agile methodology.
- Base salary + cash quarterly bonuses, both paid in Local Currency (Brazilian Reais / Mexican Pesos)
- Significant Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Private pension