White Rabbit Japan is working to elevate eCommerce between Japan-based sellers and overseas buyers. We're a profitable, bootstrapped, growth-stage company. We are currently hiring for multiple Full-Stack Engineer roles to help us keep up with growth opportunities and customer demand.
We operate White Rabbit Express and Blackship, proxying buying and package forwarding services loved by tens of thousands of individuals and businesses in 100+ countries.
Our latest product is Japan Rabbit — a rebranded and reengineered product that will replace White Rabbit Express as our flagship service. As an early-stage product, you'll have plenty of opportunity for impact and growth.
We build with Typescript, use Vue.js and Tailwind for our front end, and Node + Hasura + Postgres on the backend. We use Sanity for CMS. We deploy to GCP, Netlify, and Render.
As a Full Stack Engineer at White Rabbit, you will:
- Collaborate with the organization's CEO, fellow engineers, and team members on solution development.
- Design, build, and maintain multiple products, including customer-facing surfaces, backend systems, databases, micro-services, third-party APIs, and hardware devices.
- Write unit, integration, and end-to-end test.
- Document the systems you build and maintain.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you encounter.
You have 3+ years of senior engineering experience working with:
- High-growth tech startups
- TypeScript, NodeJs, and ES6
- UI frameworks such as Vue or React, or similar
- SQL (queries, CRUD ops, data modeling)
- GCP, AWS, Azure, or similar cloud computing platforms (we use GCP).
- Remote work experience.
- Experience using Hasura, GraphQL, and Tailwind.
- Experience with Material Design or similar UI component framework (we use Vuetify).
- Knowledge of web application security.
- Experience with static site generators and building serverless applications.
- Experience with code-testing frameworks such as Jest, Cypress, or similar.
Learn more about our company culture in our Handbook